- Featured Products
- Positive Parenting for Behavior Change Monthly Pass
Positive Parenting for Behavior Change Monthly Pass
Positive Parenting for Behavior Change
Parents who purchase the course have access to the content for 30 days from the date of purchase. The subscription will auto renew after 30 days. To avoid auto renewal, you may cancel your subscription at www.inherentparent.com/monthlypass
This course features 8 lessons covering
- how to address behaviors- how to talk about them without shaming, how to help your child be a part of the solution process
- understanding the functions of behaviors- why kids do what they do and how we can provide appropriate behaviors that might meet the same needs.
- how to reinforce behaviors you want to see- when we're seeing appropriate behaviors, how to keep those coming, and how to find what motivates our kid(s)
- introducing new skills- how do we build the skills that our kids haven't developed yet? How do we
- connecting with kids- why it's important and how to do it in just 30 minutes a week
- reducing power struggles- how to minimize power struggles without letting your kids call all the shots, how to help them recognize the power they already have, and how to give age-appropriate power and control
- teaching emotional regulation-how do we teach kids what to do when they're upset, and how do we get them to actually do it when they're upset?
- teaching a growth mindset- how to let our kids know that we're all still learning and that if they don't have something figured out it doesn't mean they can't do it, just that they haven't mastered it yet.
What's the format of the course?
- It's 100% digital and self-paced, so you can spend as much or as little time on each lesson as you'd like. The content is provided in written form (approximately 10-15 pages per lesson), and video form (an average of 45 minutes per lesson)
- The included workbook includes reflection questions and the following handouts:
- How To Talk to Kids About Behaviors Without Shaming, Yelling, or Threatening
- Collaborative Problem Solving Approach Template
- Good Enough Parenting Checklist
- Good Enough Parent Affirmations
- Functions of Behavior Reminder Sheet
- Functions of Behavior Information Sheet
- Functions of Behavior Worksheet
- Heavy Work Activities for Kids
- Reinforcement vs. Bribery Tip Sheet
- Reinforcement Reminders
- 25 Free and Low-Cost Reinforcements for Toddlers
- 25 Free and Low-Cost Reinforcement for Elementary Aged Kids
- 25 Reinforcements from Dollar Tree for Spring/Summer
- 25 Reinforcements from Dollar Tree for Fall/Winter
- 25 Reinforcements for Middle Schoolers
- 25 Reinforcements for the Classroom
- Logical Consequences Reminder Sheet
- Different Learning Styles & Tips For Teaching Each
- Punishment Vs. Logical Consequences Reminder Sheet
- Special Play Time Dos and Don'ts
- 30 Questions to Connect with Kids
- Why Play Matters
- Love and Logic: The Art of Enforceable Statements for the Home
- Rethinking Power Needs
- Mastering The Art of Controlled Choices
- Feelings Tree Sheet for Identifying and Verbalizing Feelings
- Think Sheet
- Minecraft 5 Point Scale
- Wheel of Choices to Resolve Conflict
- How Anger Affects Your Body and Brain
- Calm Down Yoga for Kids
- The Power of Positive Language (with examples)
- Growth Mindset Printable Affirmations for Kids
- How To Teach Growth-Mindset to Kids
This course has been so helpful for my family! I really appreciate the way you've structured it, and we've started implementing some of your ideas with our kids. It's made a difference already."
You might be thinking....
- Even if I take this course, I won't be able to implement it.
- That's why I'm including templates so you'll know exactly what to say, a workbook that can help you identify any areas where you may feel stuck, reminder visuals you can print and post in your home or office, and a facebook group where you can talk to other parents who are also taking the same course.
- Maybe I'm just not cut out for positive parenting.
- Many parents are skeptical about their own parenting skills when they start. They feel like somehow everyone else has it figured out and they don't. The Good Enough Parent Checklist can help you assess what areas you're already succeeding in so that you feel more confident in your ability to parent.
- My child(ren) won't respond to this.
- If your boss magically started focusing on what you're getting right instead of what you're getting wrong, how would you respond? The What To Say When Kids Say No PDF can help you have an answer to reduce power struggles and increase cooperation if or when your kids say no.
- I'm not a visual learner
- That's okay. I've got videos to go along with each lesson so that you can listen to the content if you prefer.
- I'm not an auditory learner.
- That's also okay. I've got a workbook filled with 50+ pages of templates, graphics, and prompts to help you learn by doing.
- I need multiple ways of learning.
- You get access to the written materials, the videos, and the workbook for the same price!
- I don't have time to do this right now.
- When you purchase the e-course you get access to it for LIFE so you can pause when you need to, or come back any time for a refresher.
- I don't know if I should spend the money. Other things I've purchased haven't worked.
- Luckily I have a 14 day money-back guarantee. If you don't have new resources and strategies to help you stop yelling, bribing, and threatening, just shoot me an email and I'll refund 100% of the purchase price.
- It's probably complicated to cancel the subscription.
- I know the feeling. That's why I'm including an easy cancelation request right here.
Are you all finished with the Positive Parenting content? Congrats on your success! To cancel, add your email to the box below and click "cancel my subscription."
Please correct the highlighted fields.